For 2 Servings
2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
½ teaspoon salt ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
2 cups broccoli floret(500 g) 2 cups milk (470 mL) 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese (110 g) ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped (10 g)
- 4 strips bacon, cooked, crumbled
½ lb spaghetti, cooked(225 g)
- Heat oil in a pot over medium-high heat.
- Cook the chicken with the salt and pepper.
- Add the garlic and broccoli, cooking for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the milk, parmesan, parsley, and bacon, bringing to a boil.
- Add the spaghetti, and toss until evenly coated and sauce sticks to the noodles.
If you liked this Chicken Bacon Broccoli Alfredo recipe, you may also like our Vegetarian Gumbo recipe which we previously posted.
Our aim is to get more people excited about cooking and the vast options available to anyone with a desire to create. Cooking is about feeding the soul, combining good quality ingredients to the mouths and tummies of the people we love. This recipe was originally posted on Tasty.co.