For 4 Servings
1 tablespoon salt 1 teaspoon pepper 1 teaspoon onion powder ½ teaspoon cayenne 2 teaspoons ground cumin 1 teaspoon chili powder 2 teaspoons garlic powder 2 lb baby back ribs(905 g) 20 oz diced pineapple, 1 can (565 g) 28 oz barbecue sauce, 1 bottle (795 g)
- In a small bowl, combine the salt, pepper, onion powder, cayenne, cumin, chili powder, and garlic powder.
- Rub the spice mix all over the baby back ribs.
- Drain the juice from the can of pineapple and add to the slow cooker, along with the barbecue sauce. Stir to combine.
- Add the diced pineapple and ribs to the slow cooker and cover with the sauce.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours. Halfway through, flip the racks of ribs so the one that was previously on the bottom is now on top. Cover with more sauce.
- Remove the ribs from the slow cooker and cut into individual pieces. Serve with the leftover sauce and pineapple chunks.
If you liked this Slow-Cooker Pineapple Baby Back Ribs recipe, you may also like our Lamb Biryani recipe which we previously posted.
Our aim is to get more people excited about cooking and the vast options available to anyone with a desire to create. Cooking is about feeding the soul, combining good quality ingredients to the mouths and tummies of the people we love. This recipe was originally posted on Tasty.co.