For 2 Servings
1 tablespoon canola oil 5 oz spinach (140 g) 2 cups mushroom, sliced(150 g) 1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon pepper 1 cup pesto (225 g) ½ cup parmesan cheese(110 g) ½ lb spaghetti, cooked(225 g)
- Heat pot over medium-high heat.
- Add oil to the pot.
- Cook the spinach until wilted.
- Add the mushrooms, salt, and pepper cooking until most of the water is gone.
- Add the pesto and parmesan.
- Add the spaghetti, and toss until evenly coated, with the sauce sticking to the noodles.
If you liked this Spinach Mushroom Pesto Spaghetti recipe, you may also like our Lamb Biryani recipe which we previously posted.
Our aim is to get more people excited about cooking and the vast options available to anyone with a desire to create. Cooking is about feeding the soul, combining good quality ingredients to the mouths and tummies of the people we love. This recipe was originally posted on Tasty.co.