For 2 Servings
½ lb ground sausage(225 g)
- ½ onion, diced
1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon pepper 2 cups marinara sauce(500 g) 1 cup milk (235 mL) ½ cup fresh basil, chopped (20 g) ½ lb spaghetti, cooked(225 g)
- Heat pot to medium-high heat.
- Cook the sausage in the pot.
- Add the onions, salt, and pepper, cooking until the onions are translucent and sausage is starting to brown.
- Add the marinara, milk, and basil, cooking until sauce has thickened slightly.
- Add the spaghetti, and toss until evenly coated and sauce sticks to the noodles.
If you liked this Tomato Basil Sausage Spaghetti recipe, you may also like our Caprese Mac And Cheese recipe which we previously posted.
Our aim is to get more people excited about cooking and the vast options available to anyone with a desire to create. Cooking is about feeding the soul, combining good quality ingredients to the mouths and tummies of the people we love. This recipe was originally posted on Tasty.co.