Baked oatmeal cups are perfect for breakfast on the go, school lunches, or snack time!
For 12 Servings
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups (360 mL) milk
- ½ cup (125 g) applesauce
- ¼ cup (60 g) sunflower butter, or nut butter of choice
- ¼ cup (55 g) maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups (300 g) old fashion oat
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon fine salt
- topping of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place milk, applesauce, nut butter, maple syrup, vanilla, and eggs in a medium-sized bowl. Whisk until combined.
- Add oats, baking powder, and salt. Stir quickly to make sure everything is well-hydrated.
- Pour batter into a greased muffin tin, and add toppings of your choice. Bake for 25 Minutes or until the middle springs back when gently pressed.
- Oatmeal cups can be enjoyed immediately and/or frozen in an airtight container (once completely cool) to be enjoyed later by microwaving for 2 Minutes.
If you liked this Baked Oatmeal Cups recipe, you may also like our Apple Pie Muffins recipe which we previously posted.
Our aim is to get more people excited about cooking and the vast options available to anyone with a desire to create. Cooking is about feeding the soul, combining good quality ingredients to the mouths and tummies of the people we love. This recipe was originally posted on Tasty.co.